CONNECTING TECHNOLOGY & CHANGEMAKERS
The StrategyNext Series’ is the region’s leading event for CIO’s and IT Decision makers to connect with their peers and the content which will re-shape how technology is managed within their business.
Technology is the engine room of the modern day business. For the CIO, it is critical that innovation intersects business culture, and organisations can understand place themselves in a position to take advantage of new ideas.
The StrategyNext series is different: short sessions, intimate discussions, presented in a collaborative format. Attendees are encouraged to connect and ask questions throughout the day.
We look forward to hosting you at StrategyNext Melbourne 2018. Take a look at the agenda and our list of industry-leading presenters. If you have any feedback we would love to hear it: email@example.com.
4 Connecting the Region's CxO's
32 Real, Interactive Insights
600 Sydney's CxO's & Changemakers
Real insights delivered in an interactive, discussion-based approach. The selection of speakers for StrategyNext Melbourne include:
StrategyNext Melbourne 2018
- A look at the customers digital expectations of the banking industry.
- How is technology changing the traditional banker?
- The technologies transforming the way banking is being offered.
- A look at the digital skills that the FSI industry needs to transform its workforce
- Are there enough test-cases to invest in enterprise development?
- The impact blockchain could have on the Gov, FSI, Retail industries.
- Assessing the skill-sets associated with the blockchain.
- What are the security implications of an evenly distributed ledger?
- What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
- Applying these techniques to marketing fundamentals.
- How front-end AI can impact your brand.
- Does a marketing function need AI skill-sets.
- Realising Data as a strategic asset to your business.
- Can data help break down business silos?
- The importance of CxO’s in driving a data-driven culture.
- Is data a technology problem, or a business problem, or both?
- A look at a “digital business” and what this means.
- “Going Digital” as a culture.
- Transforming the business alongside the technology.
- Examples of managing digital change, what’s worked?
- What do CxO’s really need to know about AI and Machine Learning?
- The reality of robots replacing jobs
- Practical examples of machine learning in the marketplace.
- Getting your house ready in order to take advantage.
- A look at the security trends: automated, personalised, globalised, 24/7
- The cultural elements of your security fabric.
- Cross-pollinating the business culture with the security.
- Minimising exploitation through intuitive operating systems
- Smart Dust
- 4D Printing
- Software Defined Security
- Artificial General Intelligence
Have a question? Feel free to reach out below and one of our staff will be in contact.